Sunday, June 12, 2011

Real Shopping Trips: Safeway

I went to Safeway today thinking I was going to get some essentials but I ended up walking out with some amazing deals! I thought I would share the amazing deals I got today!


One deal not in this picture is Perdue ground turkey. I had to get it in the fridge quick!  It was on sale for $2.39 for a pound but then 50% off because the sell by date was tomorrow.  Now normally people might stay away from this but we freeze meat by the sell by date all the time and just use it as soon as we pull it out of the freezer.  Its a great way to save money on things that don't always have coupons.  I bought two pounds at $1.20 each.

2 Kellogs Mini Wheats fruit in the middle

Part of the buy 8 items save .50 on each item sale

  • $2.49 each after .50 discount
  • BOGO coupon
  • $1 off coupon
  • $1.49 for two boxes or .75 a piece
2 Lipton Teas
Part of the buy 8 items save .50 on each item sale
  • .77 after discount
  • Free Coupon (2)
  • 2 FREE 
2 Chex Mix bars
Part of the buy 8 items save .50 on each item sale
  • $1.49 after discount
  • .60 coupon which doubles to $1.20 off (2)
  • .29 each
Seattle's Best Iced Coffee
  • 1.69
  • Free Coupon
Crunch Bars
  • Buy 2 get 2 free (SW deal)
  • Buy 2 get 1 free coupon (2)
  • .35 off 1 coupon doubles to .70 (2)
  • The SW deal and my coupons all combine making 6 free bars
  • The two remaining were .99  each -.70 each
  • .58 for 8 Crunch Bars!!!!

I love when things work out for the better!!

Kat

No comments: